Monday, February 3, 2014

My Online MMORPG Friends

Assalamualaikum and hi all people around the world.
It has been awhile since I posted on blog. Maybe it is because I am really really busy with my laboratory works. In fact, I have Graduation Presentation this Tuesday. Oh my goodness, I am sooo busy >< . But still, I have time to spend with my virtual friends in Ragnarok Online 2. Almost every day I would play this MMORPG. I really have good friends, and a good guild too. I played this game is mainly to generate ringgit money, but it has change now. Not for money anymore, but to have good lots of friends ^^

The first time I play this online game, I met this one person, calls herself as WITCHCYRUS. Yeah, just
like the name says, she is a witch, a sorcerer to be precise. I was a beautiful sexy WIZARD though. We
played, chatted; we went hunting in lots of dungeons. And then we met with this one guy from Malaysia
called ITAS. He is a WIZARD just like me. At that time, we were not in any guild yet. Until one day, one
of WITCHY`s friend called FROSTERONE… Wait a minute, it is not FROSTERONE. What was his
name again? Ahha, I forgot >< He was the one who invited us into his guild, not actually HIS guild, but
the guild he is in. Called Avalon. It was so much fun when I first met my sister in there, Leslie ^^ She
helped me a lot. She gave me and Withcy Adventure`s Battle Manual, where if you use it, you will gain
30% battle exp more. (30% I guess >< )

No comments:

Post a Comment